Welcome to Wikidifferences.com!
This page is a how-to guide for beginners on how to write articles on wikidifferences and how to contribute (so as to make a fruitful and entertaining learning reference work), and build up the online community.
How to Contribute
Contributing to Wikidifferences is very easy. All you need is enthusiasm and interest in whatever you contribute to.
You could write up on your favorite intrests, patrol recent changes, seeing which edits stay and which can go, Special:RequestArticle, or anything else between.
Write An Article
If you want to write a new article, it's recommended that you first visit the list of requested articles, (which is also shown on the sidebar under the "contribute" heading) where you may find suggestions for writing a new article. Otherwise, visit the Special:CreateArticle page to create a new article from scratch.
To write, first, above the <tab> code, write an introduction to your topic. Next, on the lef side of the first |, write the first item, and on the right side, write the other topic. Below that, keep on listing differences, adding more |s if needed.
Request An Article
This special page is for requesting new articles on the wiki which have not been created yet .
Answer A Request
This special page is a listing of all the articles requested by other users on the wiki.
Patrol Recent Changes
Most Popular Articles
- Difference Between Intrinsic Semiconductors And Extrinsic Semiconductors - ( 42259 views )
- Difference Between Macroscopic Approach And Microscopic Approach - ( 27869 views )
- Difference Between Myopia And Hypermetropia - ( 22888 views )
- Difference Between Autotrophic Nutrition And Heterotrophic Nutrition - ( 20960 views )
- Difference Between Zener And Avalanche - ( 16743 views )