Administators (also known as admins or sysops), are trusted users that have demonstrated civilty, kindness, and trustworthiness. There are 2 admins on Wikidifferences as of January 2020. Administrators have additional privileges that other users do not have, such as blocking a user from editing or sending an email, protecting pages, moving pages, etc.
Most Popular Articles
- Difference Between Autotrophic Nutrition And Heterotrophic Nutrition - ( 99837 views )
- Difference Between Intrinsic Semiconductors And Extrinsic Semiconductors - ( 59935 views )
- Difference Between Macroscopic Approach And Microscopic Approach - ( 41941 views )
- Difference Between Myopia And Hypermetropia - ( 40642 views )
- Difference Between Zener And Avalanche - ( 20481 views )