Autoconfirmed users are accounts which are more than 3 days old and have made at least 10 contributions. They are given autoconfirmed status by the Mediawiki software. This group allows editors to edit semi-protected pages and may be used for other permissions, for future usage.
Most Popular Articles
- Difference Between Autotrophic Nutrition And Heterotrophic Nutrition - ( 99837 views )
- Difference Between Intrinsic Semiconductors And Extrinsic Semiconductors - ( 59935 views )
- Difference Between Macroscopic Approach And Microscopic Approach - ( 41941 views )
- Difference Between Myopia And Hypermetropia - ( 40642 views )
- Difference Between Zener And Avalanche - ( 20481 views )